
Here are our Halloween pictures. I am a little slow getting them out there I know but better late then never. The Sunday before Halloween the girls and I (Justin was still in Maryland) went to the Harvest party at church and even I got dressed up for the festivities! It was fun. We also went to the zoo on Saturday before Halloween to do a scavenger hunt there. They enjoyed that as well. On Halloween the girls went trick or treating through the neighborhood with Annabelle and Ella. We had a yummy dinner that night with Chris and Amber, and Luke and Liz, and Nancy aka: Nana. It was a fun time with friends. The girls were really cute, especially Addy, she loved carrying her candy bag around on her arm and walked almost the whole time. She didn't understand the collect now, eat later concept, she wanted everything out of the bag right then. It was cute. Enjoy the pictures.
1 comment:
we miss the pdx zoo! one of the places i want to take the kids to when we come up for Christmas. we also want to see you guys if you are around so pencil us in!!!
Post a Comment