Monday, April 13, 2009

The Worst Mom Ever




So one afternoon not long ago I laid Addy down for her nap in her bed as I do every day then went and laid down in my bed with Emma for a nap. I was so tired and ready to sleep. Pretty soon I heard my bedroom door open and saw Addy peeking in, I told her to go back to her bed. She shut the door and I tried to fall asleep. I heard the door open again about 5 minutes later and sternly told her to go right back and get in her bed and do not get back up. She shut the door without saying anything and I feel back asleep. When Emma and I woke up, about 2 hours later, and walked out my bedroom door, there was Addy, laying asleep right in front of my door. I felt so bad! But not bad enough not to take some pictures before she woke up! The funny thing is that she never cried and never said a word, just laid down and feel asleep.

2 comments:

Betsey said...

I personally think you are an amazing mother. Thanks for loving like a mother in Mexico.

Chris and Amber said...

That is so cute Summer! She just wanted to sleep as close to you as possible. Very sweet.