
I was so excited to find a place really close to my house that sells farm fresh chicken eggs. I am looking forward to adding this new element to my baking with the hope that it will result in higher quality items. I know they make a big difference in my omelets and scrambles! Let me know if you have any input on this topic. I thought it would be cool to keep a few chickens in our side yard but our HOA doesn't allow us to keep poultry. Darn.
1 comment:
my parents have chickens, and since we live with them, we get fresh eggs anytime! =) so amazing to compare a store egg from an just laid- the yolks are bright yellow- which just has to be amazing and the taste is out of this world! which it sounds like you already know all this, since you are buying them fresh now. so cool!
Post a Comment