Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break


I haven't really been posting much lately. I don't think anyone notices though :) But if you are reading my posts here's another for you. We are in the midst of spring break here in the couve and on Saturday I drove to Pendelton to pick up my 14 year old niece and 11 year old nephew (who live in Idaho) to spend the week with us. So far it has been fun. We went to church on Sunday and then spent most of the day at the house playing video games, grocery shopping, and cooking. Monday was my nieces birthday so while she went shopping with my mom, the kids helped me decorate her birthday cake. Then we all went to my moms house and had tacos to celebrate her birthday. Today we are going up to the lake to swim (in the pool, not the lake) and we have plans to go to the beach later this week and maybe the zoo. Not sure since it is raining like crazy this week.

2 comments:

Dana said...

whatever! i read your blog and LOVE when you post =). been wondering what is going on with you and your brood! sounds like some fun vacay plans!!! you need to post more on that boy of yours too...

Betsey said...

I would like to note that I noticed your lack of blogging.