The other night while sitting at the dinner table we got on the subject of getting older. Justin posed the question of which one of you will take care of me when I get old? They basically all said they would but Addy was the first to raise her hand and say "I will daddy!". He then responded, "okay, but you have to change my diapers too." She laughed and that started a whole new conversation. Emma had been pondering all this discussion and pipes up, "I'll send you to God and he can change your diapers dad!" We just laughed and decided that maybe Emma wouldn't be the best one to take care of him when he gets old (picturing her with a pillow over his face saying "go to the light dad, just go to the light").
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol! a selfish reason to have lots of kiddos- our odds increase that at least one of them will be around in our old age to take care of us and our diapers haha. and i am so serious!
Post a Comment