






My sister in law sent me her wrap when I had Hudson and it has been the best mode of transportation I have yet to find for a baby! I wish I would have had one with my other 3 kids. I've used the Bjorn, strollers, slings and other awful front packs and none compare. He falls asleep almost every time he goes in the wrap and it's way easier to navigate around shopping isles, amusement parks, nature walks, what have you with this than with a stroller for sure. The coolest thing is that for around $20 and a pair of scissors you can make your very own! I've vacuumed, cooked, pulled weeds, planted plants, shopped, "fished", painted (outdoors), hiked, and so much more wearing my baby boy. It is the best place to be, according to Hudson that is, and I love having his face so close I can kiss it anytime I want!
1 comment:
pretty much Hudson is one lucky guy! i love baby wearing- and i love all those pictures you have wearing him Summer. so sweet!
Post a Comment