Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Say What!?


Sitting at the dinner table the other night I was telling Justin how Emma's teacher had told me that her and this little boy from her class had become such good friends. They always play together and get along really good. I wasn't surprised to see Emma getting along so well with boys but was surprised as to her reason why. I asked her that night at the dinner table after telling her daddy about her new friend.

Mommy: Emma, why is Alex your best friend at school, why do you like him so much?"

Emma: " Well... because he's cute!"

Silence...

Daddy: " I never want you to speak to him again!".


Scary!

2 comments:

Dana said...

this picture is sooooo cute! poor justin- he is in so much trouble =)

The Toms said...

Coming from a family of 4 girls the fun is just beginning:) I pretty much wet my pants laughing so hard at Justin's response...classic!