Sunday, March 16, 2008

Emma's hair cut!









Yup! I caved in to Emma's attempts to get me to let her get her hair cut. I finally decided she was old enough to make that choice herself and that it wouldn't kill me and I am so glad I let her. She LOVES it and so do I, as does everyone else! It really suites her personality and is so much easier to take care of! She was so good while it was cut and was so excited! When I tried to take her picture after it was done I couldn't get her to take her eyes off the mirror and look at the camera! Katrina has now been asking me to get hers cut so we will see. I am more reluctant on hers!

3 comments:

Dana said...

she looks like posh spice now =) watch out! it is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! You'll be glad you caved. It's so much easier now.

Shannon and Audrey LOVE getting their hair cut. Shannon now wants to color hers blue (something she's been asking to do for a year now) We're going to color it with Kool-Aid at some point just not sure when.

Love you guys!

The Toms said...

Very chic! you can tell by the pics she loves it, your a good mommy:)