I thought maybe I could lure some of our friends who have moved away (you know who you are) back to the Northwest with some pictures of our evening spent at Eastmooreland Park on Sunday.
Man I miss Portland... SO jealous. We won't be moving there, but we will be moving to SC in about two months. There are some beautiful places there too, and I'll always get to visit Portland.
6 comments:
this is one of my all time favorite parks. and don't you worry i would never trade in the northwest for a place like miami, i'll be home soon!!!
Yeah, we can't wait! One down, three to go!
Wow Summer, you weren't kidding it's gorgeous!! We gotta take the kids for a picnic:-)
Man I miss Portland... SO jealous. We won't be moving there, but we will be moving to SC in about two months. There are some beautiful places there too, and I'll always get to visit Portland.
~ Amy
Amy - Portland misses you, and so does your family! but I guess that gives us another state to visit that we haven't before!
I think I have been to that park! I love your girls they are getting so big. The park does not make me want to move back, they do.
Post a Comment