We still have a ton of snow right now and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere anytime soon! Last night was the first time I have gotten out of the house in a few days and it felt really good. We took the girls down the street to the church that has a big hill and went sledding and we had a blast. We didn't get any photos but we did video tape it.
Then we decided to go and try to find some snow boots for Katrina since she has grown out of hers from last year (with no luck), get some chains for Justin's vehicle, and go out to dinner. The first 2 places we stopped at were closing their doors right when we got there, it was only 5:30pm and one of the places was Red Robin! We were shocked. We finally found a place that was open and had a yummy Mexican dinner.
Now on to the potty talk. I don't know what I was thinking but I left my purse/diaper bag at home when we left the house because I didn't think I would need my stuff (not thinking about the fact that there are diapers in my purse). Of course the whole way to the restaurant Addy kept 'tutting' and I kept asking, did you poop? "nope", she would say, "Addy tutted!". (she always refers to herself in 3rd person). As soon as we got seated at the restaurant I went to the bathroom and when I got back Justin said,"she pooped". Just what I was hoping she wouldn't do since I had no diapers or wipes. I took her to the bathroom and had to take her diaper off and clean her up and she sat through her dinner with a naked bottom and a praying mommy. She made it all the way home with no accidents in her pants. I guess this means she is ready for some serious potty training?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment