Before Justin got home the girls and I spent some time at the lake. Amber and her kids joined us for the day and then my girls and I stayed for the night. We had a lot of fun playing in the water. Amber and I relaxed on the grass and watched the kids and the weather was perfect. After Amber left, the girls and I went up to the swimming pool and swam some more, then headed up to the cabin, made a fire, cooked dinner over the fire, roasted marshmallows, then settled in for a good nights sleep. Our plan was to hang at the lake again the next day before coming home but it was raining with thunderstorms when we woke up so we packed up after breakfast and came home. It was a fun time. One incident did occur, poor Emma had her first ever bee bite at the lake that day. It was VERY dramatic. She recovered with no side affects much to her surprise.
1 comment:
can there be a cuter pregnant woman? absolutely not! you look stunning Summer!!!!
Post a Comment