Sunday, August 8, 2010

Addy Mae


Addy turns four in a month. I can't believe she will be four! She is such a sweet hearted little thing and I am gonna miss this time in my life when it passes. I sat down not long ago and asked Addy a few questions about her favorite things and this is what she had to say:

favorite thing to do? "play and do everything at my house."
favorite movie? "Alvin and the Chipmunks"
favorite color? "pink, blue, and purple"
what do you want to be when you grow up? "a babysitter"
what's your favorite name? "Addy" (of course)
who is your favorite bible character? "God"
If you had $5 what would you buy? "a puppy"
what is your favorite food? "hot dogs"
favorite dessert? "ice cream"
favorite person to play with? "Maya and Siera. Don't forget Ella, I like to play with Ella too!"
what is your favorite game to play? "school"
favorite breakfast? "dinner" (lol!)
If you could wear anything what would it be? "a princess dress"
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? "to Amber's house to see if every one's awake"
favorite bible verse? "God's alive"
favorite toy? "my puppy that looks like a bunny"
what's your favorite thing about having sisters? "playing with them"
favorite thing about having a baby brother? "playing with him"

2 comments:

Chris and Amber said...

So cute!!! I guess we are sleeping alot when she comes over??!! :)

MillerFam5 said...

I know, LOL! I think that day she wanted to come over but I told her Ella was taking a nap or something.