Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Addy's big day

Addy is a big two year old now! We celebrated her birthday last weekend with a few friends. I made a yummy ice cream cake that she has been enjoying for a few days now. It was a great low stress day celebrating our cute little two year old, Oops, I mean big two year old! She has been using the potty lately too! On our way to a diaper free home!





1 comment:

Andy and Whittannie said...

Awww! She is so cute!!! I miss you and your family so much! I wish I could have seen you last week, I was so disappointed when I heard that you were in Disney Land! I'm not sure the next time I will be back down. But I would love to see you, so if you ever can get away, please come! Oh, and you should come before I get a job, which will probably be soon cuz I've had a couple interviews. Anyways, I love you and miss you so much!!!