I have been feeling blog neglect guilt for the last few weeks. I have been terrible at keeping my blog updated this summer. I started working in June for the guy who has been training Justin and I. He published a book and is working on publishing a magazine and I am doing work from him all from home whenever I have spare time. I do media/PR and Administrative things for him. I really enjoy it but it sure has been keeping me busy. Justin is still with PLH Mortgage. Things are not great in the mortgage industry but he is hanging in there and we are praying for things to turn around. The girls are getting big! Katrina starts first grade and Emma starts Kindergarten in September. Addy turns 2 in September as well and we have a big vacation to DL in September planned so it will be a great and busy month for us. If you look down through the last 6 or so posts you will see what we have been up to this summer!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I'm finally caught up
I have been feeling blog neglect guilt for the last few weeks. I have been terrible at keeping my blog updated this summer. I started working in June for the guy who has been training Justin and I. He published a book and is working on publishing a magazine and I am doing work from him all from home whenever I have spare time. I do media/PR and Administrative things for him. I really enjoy it but it sure has been keeping me busy. Justin is still with PLH Mortgage. Things are not great in the mortgage industry but he is hanging in there and we are praying for things to turn around. The girls are getting big! Katrina starts first grade and Emma starts Kindergarten in September. Addy turns 2 in September as well and we have a big vacation to DL in September planned so it will be a great and busy month for us. If you look down through the last 6 or so posts you will see what we have been up to this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment