The kiddos started school last week and it is going great for them so far. Emma is now a kindergartener and Katrina a first grader. They enjoy their teachers and Katrina is loving being at school for the whole morning and afternoon. So is mommy! Mornings have been great. I get so much done and Addy and I have good quality time now. Everyone's moods seem to be improved!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
First Day of School
The kiddos started school last week and it is going great for them so far. Emma is now a kindergartener and Katrina a first grader. They enjoy their teachers and Katrina is loving being at school for the whole morning and afternoon. So is mommy! Mornings have been great. I get so much done and Addy and I have good quality time now. Everyone's moods seem to be improved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment