Monday, January 28, 2008

Emma's first love note




So Justin came in one morning last week after dropping the girls off at school. He came up the stairs where I was vacuuming and held out a little piece of paper to me that he had taken from his coat pocket. I took it and looked at it, cute, then I opened it up and saw what it said. I said "ah, how cute" thinking she had made this for her daddy. He said, in a very annoyed tone " Her first love letter" I again said " ahhh" still not getting it. Then he said "from a boy!"
OH BOY - excuse the pun!
This was from Braden, the one we had all the kissing problems with, the one she always says she's gonna marry. He left it for her in her box. Cute but still a little scary for mommy and daddy, she's only 4!

No comments: