Okay, I'm not sure Justin would want me posting this but I can't help it. I also wish I had a picture of this to share but unfortunately there were no cameras handy.
Almost at least once or twice a week after dinner time the girls seem to get really wound up and want to wrestle with daddy. Most of the time he welcomes the attacks with a good sense of humor and the 'crying' chair close by. They know if they want to wrestle with daddy he is gonna be rough and if they want to cry that is okay, but they have to go to the crying chair until they are ready to pummel him again. It is a lot of fun for all involved and spectators too (usually me and Addy). I really am shocked at how mean and rough the girls can get, they run and jump on him anywhere they can land, pinch, hit, punch, gouge, scratch, pull hair (and if you know Justin it isn't on the head). Almost anything but biting goes when it's wrestle time. Usually daddy comes out on top and everyone walks away pretty much unhurt and happy. The other night the tables were turned on daddy though. The girls were doing their usual and daddy was getting pretty rough, I felt I needed to jump in and defend my cubs. Not long after jumping in did Justin have me pinned behind him while still fighting of the kids. Somehow during this time though, I managed to get my leg up over his head, grab his arm between my legs and twist it and put him into an arm bar, while I yelled 'ARM BAR!' (I was in auto defense I guess). I had him good too, he just started laughing like I have never heard him laugh before. I couldn't tell if he was hurt or just laughing. With the girls cheering me on and them basically getting in freebies, I held him there until I knew he wasn't going to hurt me. I wish I had that on video! It was so funny. Little did my husband know that by watching Ultimate Fighter, and unconsciously subjecting me to it, I would subconsciously pick up some of their moves! I must say, it was a pretty proud moment for me and I think I will hold that over his head for a long, long time. And I will add that the poor guy is going to be in a LOT of trouble when he has three strong teenage girls wanting to wrestle with him! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He used to hate it when we were kids and I would pin him to the ground! I think he definitely has the advantage now though. Anyway, way to go Summer! Wish I could've seen it.
I still laughed out loud....and I've already heard the story! :-)
now that you are such a skilled ultimate fighter....you need a name. to go with your cool move. impressive and very funny =)
Post a Comment