Sunday, January 6, 2008

Kiss and tell


A few weeks ago I put a post out about how Emma thought a boy in her class was cute and how dad was not so impressed with that. Well, the story gets even "better"! Apparently, Emma has 'traded up' (her teachers words). Now Emma's 'best friend' in school is a little boy named Braden. One day after school Emma was talking about Braden and how he kissed her... on the lips! After talking to her teachers it is quite possible that Emma was the kisser and Braden was the kissee. No surprise there I guess. And according to Emma her and Braden are going to get married. This kissing issue has been on going, and Dad has had a few heart to hearts with Emma about how those are his kisses and not to be giving them away and to tell those boys not to kiss her. I think the issue has been resolved for now but I see Justin cringe every time the subject comes up. Poor guy - 3 girls...

3 comments:

Dana said...

yeah, and with 3 beautiful girls- will make it even more of a challenge =). love that picture Summer. so cute. had a great time seeing you guys.

Anonymous said...

It really is amazing how much Emma and Audrey are alike. Audrey has about 15 boys in her class, and it seems like they all come running when she arrives in the morning. Trust me Justin Mike knows your pain! As they get older you two should call each other and compare notes.

Chris and Amber said...

I haven't heard that one!! Wow...maybe she's not going to be your tomboy:-) Or she will like bugs and kissing boys!